Cookies are files that are installed on the computer from which you access our website for the purposes described on this page.
The application we use to obtain and analyze browsing information is: Google Analytics: www.google.com/analytics/ and www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html
This application has been developed by Google, which provides us with the service of analyzing the audience of our page. This company may use this data to improve its own services and to offer services to other companies. You can learn about these other uses from the indicated links.
This tool does not obtain data on the names or surnames of users or the postal address from which they connect. The information obtained is related, for example, to the number of page views, the language, the social network in which our news is published, the city to which the IP address from which users access is assigned, the number of users who visit us, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit, the browser they use, the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made.
We use this information to improve our page, detect new needs and evaluate the improvements to be introduced in order to provide a better service to the users who visit us.
To allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
For example, you can find information on how to do it if you use it as a browser:
- Firefox from here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-that-the-sites-we
- Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari from here: http://support .apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Operate from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html