Fibre drums with total opening, for the transport and storage of pulverulent, granulated, pasty, semi-liquid products, etc.
These drums have their corresponding recycling seal and may have UN APPROVAL CERTIFICATE for the transport of dangerous goods.
- Available diameters (mm.): 250300360375 380420460510571'5
- Available heights: Up to 1400 mm.
- Available capacities: Up to 350 litres.
- Body: Formed by several turns of kraft paper, glued together with silicate and manufactured in parallel.
- Rings: Made of galvanized strip, to reinforce the ends.
- Top: According to customer needs, available in plastic, metal or MDF (pressed wood fibers).
- Bottom: Composed of several layers of kraft paper, cardboard and polyethylene glued together, achieving an anti-humidity barrier. Assembled to the body through the reinforcement ring.
- Closure: Made of anti-cut galvanized leaf spring, with a hole for inserting a security seal.
OPTIONS OF FIBER DRUMS
UN approval for the transport of dangerous goods, exterior paint or varnish, serigraphy, polyethylene bag, anti-corrosion treatment, anti-humidity treatment, cotton handles , metal or plastic seals, etc.